Become a Member
You can become a member online or by mailing a written application to:
Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia
5516 Spring Garden Road, 4th Floor
Halifax NS B3J 1G6
Mail-in Membership Application
Fax or scan: 902-425-5606, [email protected]
Please put ATTN: Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia
CKNS Members: LOGIN to your account
login using your email and password to view your account.
Why should you become a member?
Canoe Kayak Nova Scotia runs numerous events through-out the year that are free, or at low cost to members. As a member you also are given a voice at our Annual General Meeting and are eligible to become a board member. Members also enjoy discounts at various outfitters and retail outlets around Nova Scotia.
- Access to White Water Kayaks including skirt, paddle, pfd, throwbag
- Access to the Big Canoe and trailer
- Newsletter – keeps you up to date with what’s happening in CKNS; including upcoming events, reviews of books and equipment, and memorable articles by our members.
- Discounts – Available from selected retailers, outfitters, and adventure companies.
- Paddling Clinics and Pool sessions – CKNS facilitates instructional sessions put on by nationally certified Paddle Canada Instructors
- Workshops, Seminars, and Exhibits
- Information on Canoe Kayak Routes, Equipment, and Accessories
- National and International Contacts
Discounts available to active members
Paddle Canada Course discounts
- Coastal Adventures
10% off Paddle Canada courses
- East Coast Outfitters
10% off Paddle Canada courses ** Excludes weekly clinics
Retail outlet discounts:
- Escape Outdoors – North Sydney
10% off with proof of membership